If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to make homemade wine coolers, look no further!
Summertime calls to break out the wine coolers! But why go buy them when you can easily make them at home?
With just a few ingredients, you’ll be able to enjoy these refreshing beverages in no time. They’re perfect for any occasion and take only minutes to prepare.
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Wine Coolers
Making your own wine coolers at home is actually a fun project to do with your family and friends.
- The first thing you need to do is gather the following ingredients:
- A bottle of white wine
- Sparkling water
- Fruit juice
- A freezer-safe container (Optional)
- Next, mix together the white wine and sparkling water in a ratio of 1:1.
- Then, add in the fruit juice of your choice. I personally recommend using cranberry or orange juice for a tart flavor, or grapefruit juice for a sweeter taste.
- Once everything is mixed together, there are two ways to serve:
- Pour the mixture into your freezer-safe container and seal it tight.
- Then, place the container in the freezer and let it freeze overnight.
- In the morning, remove the frozen mixture from the container and scoop it into glasses. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Pour the mixture into a tall, ice-filled glass.
- Stir gently and serve immediately for getting an instant refreshing kick!
5 Delicious Homemade Wine Coolers
Let’s try some spunky flavors by experimenting with different ingredients that can be easily available at your home, and get those refreshing chillers to cool down the beachy sun!
- 1 can of Welch’s White Grape Cherry juice
- 1 2-liter bottle of 7-Up
- 1 quart of Vanilla Bean ice cream
- 1 bottle of Moscato wine
Instructions: Simply mix all ingredients together and enjoy! You can even add some cherries or other fruit to the mix if you’d like. This refreshing drink is perfect for a warm summer day.
Dark Island Cooler
- 1 bottle of red wine
- 1 cup of dark rum
- 1 cup of pineapple juice
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1/2 cup of grenadine syrup
- Ice cubes
Instructions: Combine all of the ingredients in a large pitcher except for the ice cubes. Stir well to combine. Add ice cubes to the pitcher, or individual glasses, and serve. Enjoy!
Note: Best of all, it’s easy to make and can be tailored to your own taste. So, whether you like your wine coolers on the sweeter side or with a little more of a kick, this recipe is sure to please.
Pinot Gris – Ginger Ale Cooler
- 1 bottle of Pinot Gris, also known as Pinot Grigio
- 2 cups of chilled ginger ale
- 1/4 cup of fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup of fresh blueberries or raspberries
Instructions: Gently mix and stir all the ingredients in a glass pitcher. Serve immediately with ice cubes or refrigerate overnight for having a frozen delight.
Wild Berry Wine Coolers
- 1 bottle of white wine
- 2 cups of frozen berries
- 1 can of frozen strawberry concentrate juice
- 2 cups of seltzer water
Instructions: Mix them well, and enjoy it with ice cubes in your favorite glasses.
Tip: Use dry white wine for a sexy kick or Moscato or Riesling for sweeter toast. Or you can use peach or mango chunks instead of berries if you are not a Berrylover.
Rosé Lime Chiller
- 4 ounces dry to demi-sec rosé
- 2 ounces of soda water
- 4 thongs of thyme sprigs
- ¾ ounce of fresh lime juice
- Crème de cassis (optional)
Instructions: Mix together the rosé and lime juice in a pitcher. Pour them into an ice-filled glass and top it with soda water. Garnish it with thyme sprigs and a few drops of cassis for a little sweeter spunk. Serve ASAP!
Tips & Tricks to Make Homemade Wine Coolers
- Start with a good quality white wine i.e. a Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay will work well.
- Add fruit juice, such as cranberry or grapefruit, for sweetness and flavor.
- For a fizzy twist, add some club soda or lemon-lime soda.
- Garnish with fresh fruit, mint leaves, or sliced cucumbers for a summery touch.
- Choose stylish glasses, ice cubes, and straws to make it more presentable.
Making your own wine coolers at home is a great way to save money and have control over the ingredients.
By following our guide, you can easily make delicious and refreshing wine coolers that will be sure to please your guests.
Be creative and experiment with different flavors to find your perfect summertime retreat!
Check Also: 10 Best Ways to Use Immersion Blender