Best Dual Boiler Espresso Machine under $1000
Are you tired of entry-level coffee machines? Or do you want specialized boilers for brewing and steaming?
You must consider buying the best dual boiler espresso machine under $1000.
A dual boiler espresso machine is more efficient in performance and time than a single boiler espresso machine. For true coffee enthusiasts, it is just magical. It steams and brews simultaneously and gives you more drink options than single-boiler machines.
Check also: Best Coffee Cup Warmers in 2023
Quick guide: Best Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
- Best for Occasional Parties and big family: Breville BES920XL Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
- For Small Kitchen: West Bend 55100 Machine
- Economical: Rancilio Silvia Pro X Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
- Easy to use: Gaggia 1003380 Accademia Espresso Machine
- Semi-automatic espresso machine: De’Longhi EC9335R La Specialista Espresso Machine
Top 5 Best Dual-Boiler Espresso Machine under $1000.
Although, Dual boiler machines are more expensive and bigger than single boilers, but they are worth their money.
So let’s look at the top 5 dual boiler espresso machines under $1000:
1. Gaggia 1003380 Accademia Espresso Machine
The Gaggia Accademia is an impressive automatic espresso machine with a double boiler system. It has a sleek modern design that easily blends with any kitchen decor.
Its easy-to-use design would allow you to use it easily even if you are new to espresso machines.
It is a versatile coffee-maker as you can easily make various drinks like Espresso, Cafe Latte, hot frothy milk for chocolates, and single or double shots from the seven buttons on the front of the machine.
- Heavy-duty built-in ceramic burr grinder.
- Water reservoir that can hold 1.7 liters of water that keep water temperature constant.
- An adjustable coffee dispenser can hold cups of different sizes from 3 to 6 inches.
- Advanced and gives you more customization than its sister, Gaggia Bablia.
- 2 ounces more hopper capacity
- 4 ounces more reservoir capacity
- Seven more grind settings
- One touch to initiate the coffee-making process
Its cleaning is a breeze as its brew units, and the drip tray is detachable for easy washing.
|Easy to use and clean as its brew group is removable||Needs water refilling|
|Excellent blending power||It is heavy with its 45lbs weight.|
|It has dual options of either using whole beans or pre-ground beans.||Expensive|
|Detachable auto-frothing milk carafe|
|Adjustable levels of extraction|
2. West Bend 55100 Machine (15 Bar Pressure Pump Espresso Coffee Latte and Cappuccino Maker with Dual Heating System)
The WestBend 55100 is a great, simple coffee maker with two separate thermostats for steam and water. It comes with a lot of valuable features, and it is easy to clean.
It is an excellent choice for people who have a small kitchen and don’t want to invest in a giant, more complicated machine.
- Compact and lightweight as its weight is just 8 lbs.
- Either used as ground or pre-ground coffee and allows you to choose between a hot or a cold espresso.
- Built-in grinder.
- Water reservoir is located on the back.
- Powerful stainless steel boiler with 15-bar pump pressure.
- Automatically make a fresh cup of espresso, depending on the strength and size of the coffee.
The drip tray is removable for easy cleaning, so you can easily wash the whole thing down the sink. It is effortless to clean, and the lid on the water tank also doubles as a filter holder.
Overall, the WestBend 55100 is a great coffee maker for singles, newly married couples, and elders since it has a small footprint.
|Very simple to use||Manual, unlike the Gaggia 1003380 Accademia Espresso Machine|
|The bottom drip tray is detachable so that you can clean any spillage||Has no pre-settings for brewing a single or double shot|
|Can use either pods or ground coffee|
|Best for small kitchens|
|Amazing swivel jet frother|
3.Breville BES920XL Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
Breville Dual Boiler Espresso Machine is a professional-style and fantastic Italian coffee maker. It is both beautiful and functional.
It is just perfect for meeting the coffee needs of a big family. Or you can use it for occasional parties or family and friends’ get-togethers as it can make more than six12-ounce lattes in a row.
As the name implies, it has two stainless steel boilers, one for brewing and the other for steaming, so you do not have to wait long for a delicious cup of espresso coffee. You can make either one or two espresso shots and steam milk simultaneously for latte art.
- Built-in grinder with a 58mm porta-filer and a 19-22gm capacity.
- Grinding dose can be control to get consistent grinding results.
- Boilers have a digital temperature control system (PID) for extracting maximum flavor and an Over Pressure Valve (OPV) to prevent bitter coffee flavors.
- 2.5-litre water reservoir.
- Steam wand is mighty in creating rich textured milk.
It is ideal for both . Thanks to its auto-start option for preheating and easy programming, which makes it ideal for both experienced coffee geeks and newbies.
- I58mm razor dosing tool
- Water hardness test strip
- Water filter and its holder
- Integrated tamper
- 58mm stainless steel portafilter
- 1 cup and 2 cup single and dual wall filter baskets
- 16 ounces stainless steel milk jug
- Cleaning kit
|Its steam wand creates barista-quality textured milk||It has no in-built grinder, unlike other double boiler machines.|
|It is very durable as made of brushed stainless steel||More expensive than other double boiler espresso machines|
|It has a more extensive 2.5-litre water reservoir than other double boilers like Gaggia Accademia||A bit heavy with a 30lbs body|
|It has an auto-start setting for preheating||It has a larger footprint.|
|It comes with excellent and extensive accessories.|
|Its drip tray is easy to pull and clean.|
4. De’Longhi EC9335R La Specialista Espresso Machine
The De’Longhi EC9335R is a relatively new and semi-advanced espresso machine with many features to make the perfect coffee.
It is created to empower passionate coffee drinkers to handcraft espresso how they like it.
However, its water tank capacity is limited, so if you plan to prepare a lot of coffee in a day, you may need to refill it now and then.
- Built-in grinder with sensing technology for the best quality espresso.
- Large 2.0-litre water tank that allows you to make 12 cups of coffee.
- It can be programmed to serve up multiple espresso styles, including Americanos, flat whites, cappuccinos, and lattes.
- Separate heating system for the perfect temp for steaming milk and brewing coffee.
- Quick start functionality that doesn’t require any preheating to get going.
- Semi-automatic espresso machine. (grind, tamp, brew, and pour espresso and can be used as a manual espresso machine)
As it is manual, the machine doesn’t have digital temperature control to maintain the right brewing temperature, so you might end up with a cold cup of coffee if you do not set the temperature for brewing.
There is a separate hot water spout; you can disassemble the machine for easy cleaning.
|Quick start functionality||It comes without digital temperature control, so you manually have to set a temperature for brewing|
|A perfect combination of automation and control||It involves a bit learning curve for beginners|
|It is equipped with a grinder||2-year limited warranty|
|Attractive red-colored body||It is a bit heavy.|
|Easy to clean||Its setup is a bit complex; you must read manual.|
|Excellent blending power|
5.Rancilio Silvia Pro X Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
Rancilio Silvia Pro X is an excellent feast for home use. It makes delicious commercial-quality espresso since it is well-made and has a robust design. It functions like a barista.
- Buttons at the front for easy programming which makes it user-friendly.
- Spout is big enough to keep small-sized coffee mugs.
- Its programmable PID controls extraction time smartly.
- 12 ounces capacity.
Moreover, this espresso machine is less expensive than other machines mentioned in our list. It is perfect for beginners since it is an affordable and user-friendly design.
Overall, it is not an excellent fit for large gatherings as it produces little cups of coffee.
- Wood-handle tamper
- 9g Single Shot Basket
- 17g Double Shot Basket
- Double Spout Portafilter
|Trendy design||It has no built-in grinder, so you have to purchase it separately.|
|High-level performance||It has average looks.|
|Provides the best value for money|
|The PID works smartly.|
There are several factors to consider when you buy a double boiler espresso maker for under $1000.
It has to be right for you in terms of quality, durability, and size. So, many different espresso machines are available on the market, and choosing the suitable machine for your needs can be tricky. Here are some features that can help you in making the right decision.
Do you want a built-in grinder?
Most dual boiler espresso machines have an integrated burr or conical grinder. However, some machines come without a grinder and are less expensive. So you must consider this feature when buying a dual boiler machine.
You must find out how much space you have and if you want a countertop or a built-in model. Double boiler machines are giant, so you have enough room for them.
A coffee machine with high-quality features can give you an incredible experience making espressos. Like temperature and pressure control systems, remove the guesswork. Automatic machines eliminate the need for manual settings.
The best dual boiler espresso machine depends on the budget and your preference. If you’re on a tight budget, choose an affordable double boiler model.
A double boiler espresso machine, unlike a single boiler, has a separate water reservoir so that you can easily heat the water separately. You can make double or single shots and steamed mile and enjoy your espresso coffee drinks.
In fact, it is the perfect gift for your coffee lover, friends, and family.